I will create a clean and modern wordpress website

About This Portfolio

Hello and welcome to my gig!

Design and web development is my passion and profession, I've been doing it for the last 2+ years - first as a hobby and then as a full-time job.

If you need an exceptional & clean website this is the right Gig for you!

It's very important to send a message before ordering!

All packages include:- Creating a complete website, ready to launch in any topic/target audience (corporate, ecommerce, real estate etc.)

- A unique design. I will NEVER use pre-made designs or templates. This will guarantee that you will stand out from the crowd and have a one of a kind website!

- UNLIMITED revisions. Yes, you heard it right I offer unlimited revisions not only when the order is active, but also within 2 weeks after it is marked it as “complete”

  • Blazing Fast Speed Optimization

  • On-Page SEO Optimization(excluding the textual content)

  • Working with a nice and humble guy with more than 10+ completed orders through different channels.

Note that the above packages do not include the cost for any 3rd party resources that your site may need(hosting, domain, theme etc.)
 

Pages