I will do data entry, copy paste work, internet researcher, data scraping

 

About This Portfolio

==>>>"PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING"<<<==




I am highly experienced in DATA ENTRY, ADMINISTRATIVE, WEB RESEARCH, DATA MINING, ACCOUNTS, FINANCE, SCHOOLS and COLLEGES related works in the commercial sector. I enjoy project work, as well as routine administrative tasks and I would like the opportunity to support your business. If you are looking for dynamic and flexible administrative assistance, someone with an eye for detail, enthusiasm and who is self-motivated and highly professional, then I am the candidate for you.




Here are the services I offer:


  • Data Entry,
  • Copy Paste Work,
  • Data Mining,
  • Data Scraping,
  • Web Research,
  • CRM Data Entry,
  • Typing in Excel/Word,
  • Business Cards Data Entry,
  • Contact Details from Websites,
  • PDF to MS Excel/Word,
  • Image to MS Excel/Word,
  • E-commerce Products Listing,
  • WordPress Data Entry,
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document

etc.





Note : Please click the "Contact Seller" button on the right side, discuss your project with me before ordering.




I am confident working on new challenges and can guarantee that your project will be returned on time and high quality work.


Thanks!


Regards,

Tajammal Rehmat

Pages