I will rewrite scanned documents and data conversion

 

About This Portfolio

I am very competent and 4+ years experience in Data Entry, E-mail Extraction, MS Word, MS Excel, Convert PDF to Excel, Word and Power Point. I can also type scanned Images into editable Word. I can perform Regression Analysis and makes Good Quality Graphs and Tables. I can promise High Quality work and deliver on time.




Please contact me before placing an order to discuss on your project and I could offer you a custom offer with flexible price.


My skills includes

  • PDF to Word, Excel, Power Point.
  • Word, Excel, Power Point to PDF.
  • Typing of scanned images to word.
  • Data Entry Task
  • E-mail extraction
  • Editing of Microsoft Word Documents
  • Formatting of Header and Footer
  • Line and Paragraph spacing formatting
  • Image Positioning and Alignment
  • Table of Contents with Hyperlink
  • Regression Analysis
  • Statistics 8.1
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee


If you still have any questions or want to discuss prices for a custom project, don't hesitate in contacting me. 


100% Client's satisfaction is my main Goal. 


You won't be disappointed.


Hire me today for a reliable and more efficient service delivery !!!!!


Thank You!


Regards,

Tajammal Rehmat

Pages