I will offer modern logo design and stationery for your business

 




About This Gig

Welcome to My Freelance Account.

I will do my best to provide you the Top-Notch services.


Why Choose me?


✔ Multiple Logo Designs and Stationery Designs

✔ Multiple Color Variations

✔ Unlimited Revisions

✔ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

✔ Prompt Reply


What's included?


Basic

✔ Basic Logo Design + Business Card


Standard

✔ 2 Logo Designs + Business Card + Letterhead

Premium

✔ 3 Logo Designs + Business Card + Letterhead +Envelope + Social Media Kit + Free Support for one month.


Formats include:

✔ PDF

✔ EPS

✔ SVG

✔ JPG

✔ PNG

✔ Favicon

✔ PSD

✔ Ai


All logos are designed in a vector format so you can resize it fit anywhere you want without losing Logo quality.


I am looking forward to adding you to the list of our satisfied clients.


Regards,

Tajammal Rehmat


Pages